Pink Roses


I'm so sorry for my absence. The weather in LA kind of sucked last week. It also doesn't help when I wait until 5pm to take pictures. Shame on me, lol. When taking pictures, location is EVERYTHING. However, since I don't get my car until tomorrow, I'm limited to my neighborhood. I love the ruggedness of this pink garage door against the dainty sweater. Click 'Read More' for more photos!





The 3-D Flower Mesh Jumper can be found online at American Apparel. I love that the sweater can be worn in almost any season.


The skirt is from BCBG MAXAZRIA and can be found online here.


I bought these shoes from Bakers a few years ago, so I couldn't locate a replica for you guys, sorry :(.


P.S. Did you peep the tan?? Hehe :-) Very bronzy!



1 comment:

  1. So happy to find more stylish DC bloggers!!! Go girl! I love your outfits this one stood out the most when I saw you on Fashion Bomb Daily!

    ReplyDelete