Cause I Love You


This is my last week in San Antonio. On Saturday I fly to Los Angeles for good. I'm really glad I came to see my mom before I fully relocated. This has been a really relaxing few weeks, and I've been mentally and emotionally preparing myself.  I do look forward to having consistent sun! I played hide and seek with the sun today, the clouds won! Lol. I was still able to get a few good shots in. Click 'Read More' for more photos!






I love this A Line dress I purchased in Houston over the weekend! Its made by Bar III for Macy's and can be purchased here









The shoes are made by Zodiac. I purchased them at Marshalls so it was difficult to find this exact pair online. But the tan pair can be found here.


5 comments:

  1. waow! i looove your dress!!! your shoes are amazing, they make think to Jeffrey Campbell's one! you have beautiful hair to! love the look!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete